Sep 1, 2012

A Few Links for the end of Summer

My (constant) apologies for having neglected this place. The tragedy is that there are a number of new blogs every day popping up that I'm missing. I wish I could give more time to this, as it's very important. Anyways, I've gathered some links that have come through comments to distribute to you all. Enjoy!

hownottodosocialwork
Finding Happiness Everywhere
KristinLeeJohnson
Notes from an Aspiring Humanitarian
No Miracles Here

The last is what looks like a social networking site for social workers. That just blew my mind! Anyways, you can find it at:

http://socialworkhelper.com/


Enjoy!

Also, buy books through here through the Amazon links, let people know about this site and donate to help me out so I can devote more time to this! Every time I get a couple dollars, I get more motivated to update and keep things going.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 Comments:

Linda Grobman said...

Thank you for keeping us updated on new social work blogs. I hope you will check out this new one and add it to your site:
http://www.socialworkgradschool.com
This is the newly-designed Social Work Graduate School Site, a publication of The New Social Worker magazine.

Thanks again for all you are doing!

Unknown said...

Thank you for adding Finding Happiness Everywhere!