Apr 9, 2011

Spring Cleaning!


The time has come to do a little bit of cleaning up here. The neglect has been piling up and becoming really visible! Many of the blogs have been put in the appropriate places and many dead or protected blogs have been removed. It's really a shame, as I remember some of them as having some excellent content, but c'est la vie! 

Anyways, a series of new blogs are on their way.

As always, your help in promoting the blog helps us run smoother. Whether it be Facebook, Twitter or personally emailing our address to someone you think would enjoy it is always helpful. As well, you can support the site through donations (located at the bottom of the page) or by purchasing books through our Amazon links. The other way to support us is through emailing us links to new social work bloggers! New content helps everyone grow!

I'll try to keep on top of things so next spring cleaning is not so hectic! Thank you for your continuing support. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 Comments:

spldbch said...

Keeping a blog active actually takes a certain level of commitment. Personally, I've set aside Sunday afternoons for updating my blog. Scheduling it like this keeps me from being able to put it off until some undetermined time in the future.

Anonymous said...

Another blog is www.socialworkchronicles.com a blog based on the humors that come from the residuals of social work check it out- we all need to be connected@ support one another.

Unknown said...

Please read and add if you feel it fits!

http://seashelldownbytheseashore.blogspot.com/2012/04/mission-statement.html

I can't tell if my posts are just waiting to be moderated or if I'm failing to prove I'm not a robot?