Jul 17, 2010

One a Day for the Next Week!

Well, I'm back to having a bit of a backlog of blogs here to get out to you, so let's take it one day at a time. I'm going to add one new blog per day starting on Monday, for the next week! That should be fun. :)

As well, I've made a couple little changes to things here. First off, on the right sidebar, I've taken off the most recent post title, as it was taking up too much room. Sadly, the amount of blogs that aren't updated are overtaking the amount that are updated, so the right side is a little bit overrepresented. If you check out the right side blogs and see one that you used to enjoy, go check them out, leave a comment, send them an email and tell them we need them back!

To get started, here's one of the blogs as an early gift!

"Hold My Hand" A Social Worker's Blog

Enjoy!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 Comment:

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know you had featured my blog back in July... I appreciate it!

Doris