Dec 4, 2009

Winter is here

Ok, so I'm on a roll getting these blogs up, so let's continue. I'm liking the number 3 lately, so I'm also sticking with that. Today is one of those days that really lets you know that winter is here. A good amount of snow, cold and as we walk along the street, a spattering of Xmas decorations. I love the image of the outdoor rink, and so that's why it's chosen here. No other reason. Enjoy the blogs!





And remember, if you know of a great social work blog that I'm missing here, either leave a comment, or email me to let me know and I'll put it on the list!


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 Comments:

Scout said...

I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to add my blog to your list!

www.pittsburghperambulations.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I notice that on your website you provide links to sites that might be of interest to your users:

I was hoping that you would consider linking to the following site a leading job source for the social care and social work jobs:

www.allcarejobs.co.uk for social care jobs, community care jobs and social work jobs

www.allhousingjobs for social housing jobs

www.charityjob.co.uk for charity jobs and volunteering jobs

My Social Work Network said...

Hi,

Talk about snow, there is about a foot and a half of snow I'm stuck in right now! Good time to read social work blogs! Just thought I would offer My Social Work Network (www.mysocialworknetwork.com) -a free online community for social workers -as a resource. We are looking for people to blog, or you are more than welcome to link your blog on the site. However you think the site can work best for you. Should help you to better network and increase your readership!